Friday, April 24, 2009

N-12 at Hauula 4-23-9

Brief note: Somebody to called in to the MHL = Monk Hot Line and said that there was a Monk located somewhere in Hauula. The address was uncertain, but she did say that the Monk was identified as N-12. The closest Monk I know about with a name similar is R012 nick named Kermit, but Kermit only is known to hang around the South shore from White Planes (Ewa Beach) to Diamond Head. So I don't know where this caller got her information from.

Because of the time it would have taken me to get there and how extremely busy I was at the time, I didn't get a chance to go view the Monk myself. Hopefully someone did and will E the pictures to me. This is all the information I have on the Monk.

UPDATE FROM JEN NOAA MONK REP: Just wanted to let you know that the seal seen in Hauula yesterday was 2AW. He received the bleach mark N12 from Tracy back in March on the 31st. The search is still on for Kermit :-(

Then DB chimes in with his report: I just saw the blog (1739), and Jenn is correct . That was 2AW (male) at Hauula today. I also got word that R5AY was at Punaluu today. DB

No comments: