Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oct 26-27 Ipo showed up

Sorry, this post ended up on another blog. Sorry the dates are out of order. O well.

On Tuesday night R-37 showed up at sharks cove. Because of a Board meeting, I couldn't go take pics. But then on Wednesday night Ipo showed up again and I quickly went to take pics of her and to ID her. I climb down the cliffs with camera in hand, focus the camera and nothing . . . What's wrong with my camera? Stupid me, there's no battery in the camera. O well, but I did ID the tag. It was R-37 who Dera finds out is Ipo.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What email do we use to email pictures of North Shore Monk seals? My name is Kelly Jean Evans aka kelly girl. I'm a HMSRTO volunteer and would like to contribute to your site.

Todd White's Hawaiian Blog Log said...

You can use haleiwahi@hawaii.rr.com or haleiwahi@gmail.com I monitor both of them often throughout the day. Look forward to your pics.